The Tranquility® High-Efficiency (TZ) Series offers high efficient 2-stage operation in a simple cabinet design.
The Tranquility High-Efficiency Series also offers options that allow for application flexibility. Available options include hot water generator, enhanced iGate® controls, coated air coils, extended range insulation, UltraQuiet package, vFlow® internal variable water flow, motorized water valve, and automatic water flow valves.
- Sizes 024 (2 ton, 7.0 kW) through 060 (5 tons, 17.6 kW)
- Copeland UltraTech 2-stage scroll compressor
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
- Galvanized steel construction
- Galvanized steel drain pan with powder coat finish
- Sound absorbing glass fiber insulation
- Unique double isolation compressor mounting for quiet operation
- Insulated divider & separate compressor/air handler compartments
- Field convertible discharge air arrangement for horizontal units
- Variable speed ECM fan motor
- Internally trapped condensate drain line (vertical units only)
- Eight safeties standard
- Extended range (20 – 120°F, -6.7 – 48.9°C) capable
- Advanced Controls — iGate communicating control provides advanced unit functionality & comprehensive configuration, monitoring & diagnostic capabilities through digital communication links with the variable-speed fan motor, variable-speed source pump (or modulating valve) & communicating thermostat or Configuration/Diagnostic tool.
- Internal Variable Water Flow — Industry-first, Built-in vFlow replaces a traditionally inefficient, external component of the geothermal system (water circulation) with an ultra-high-efficient, variable speed, internal water flow system.