- Sizes 026 (2 ton, 7.0 kW) through 072 (6 tons, 19.3 kW)
- Advanced Controls – iGate™ communicating control provides advanced unit functionality and comprehensive configuration, monitoring and diagnostic capabilities through digital communication links with the variable-speed fan motor, variable-speed source pump (or modulating valve) and communicating thermostat or configuration/diagnostic tool.
- Internal Variable Water Flow – Industry-first, built-in vFlow™ replaces a traditionally inefficient, external component of the geothermal system (water circulation) with an ultra-high efficient, variable speed, internal water flow system consisting of an internal variable speed circulator or an internal modulating motorized water valve.
- EarthPure® (HFC-410A) refrigerant
- Copeland UltraTech™ two-stage scroll compressors
- ECM variable speed communicating fan motor with soft start
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
- Part load operation significantly lowers annual operating costs
- Galvanized steel construction with black mat polyester powder coat paint and silver accents
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Unique double isolation compressor mounting for quiet operation
- TXV metering device
- Extended range (20 to 120°F, -6.7 to 48.9°C) operation
- Eight safeties standard
Close Up Look
- Easy access control box contains DXM2 (iGate) communicating control, a robust microprocessor based controller that is advanced and feature-laden for maximum application flexibility. (Optional DDC Controllers also available)
- Industry-first, built-in vFlow™ replaces traditionally inefficient, external pumping components with an ultra-high efficient, variable speed, internal water flow system to intelligently vary the water ﬂow to minimize pump energy consumption and improve system reliability.
- Easy to remove blower housing for quick service and ECM variable speed motor. Foil faced insulation in the blower section and fiberglass insulation in the compressor section.
- Copeland UltraTech™ two-stage compressor with dual compressor vibration isolation. Easy service access from multiple sides.