The ATC32U02C iGate™ Communicating Programmable Thermostat provides 3 stages heating, 2 stages of cooling, programmable temperature/humidity control of 24V water-source heat pump equipment with DXM2 will communicate with heat pump to maximize comfort and reduce energy doing so.
- With DXM2 can set ECM motor CFM from minimum to maximum by 25 CFMs; can view 6 unit sensors – Entering water, Leaving water, Supply Air, Discharge line, entering and leaving TXV temperatures; check inputs and see dip switch configurations.
- Dehumidification output is designed to work with Whole House Dehumidification Modulating Reheat option or with ECM fan motor dehumidification mode
- Integrated control of both temperature and relative humidity
- Integrated control eliminates separate thermostat and dehumidistat/humidistat
- Thermostat can be programmed to use humidification output to control a humidifier
- Digital Night Setback mode initiated by an external signal
- Four periods per day
- ºF or ºC temperature display
- 12 or 24 hour clock
- Individual heat and cool setpoints
- Zero temperature droop performance
- Automatic (program mode) or manual (HOLD) operation
- 7-day programming.
- Convenient overrides allow temporary setpoint changes
- Setpoints are permanently held in memory (no batteries used) and retained during power outages
- Room temperature offset adjustment
- Progressive Recovery anticipates the time required to bring the space temperature to the next programmed event, and brings on the heat pump accordingly
- Large backlit dot matrix display is activated whenever a key is pressed and remains on for 25 seconds
- Menu-driven programming with five navigation buttons (UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT/SELECT) for ease of use
- Fault indication with red backlight display
- Configurable service interval messages and servicing contractor contact information
- Keypad lockout
- Simple four wire connection
- Back-plate wiring connections for easy installation
- Exclusive service screens that display conditions when fault occurred, last 5 faults, and list of possible causes
- Compatible with optional AST008C sensor for use as remote and/or outdoor sensor, or for indoor wall mounted sensor use ASW06.
- Input Power: 18 to 30 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 32ºF to 104ºF [0ºC to 40ºC]
- 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Setpoint range: 55ºF to 95ºF [12ºC to 35ºC], +/- 2ºF [1ºC]
Note: User must maintain thermostat setting within proper unit operating temperature range (See specific unit(s) IOM for details).
- Dehumidification setpoint range: 15% to 95% RH
- Humidification setpoint range: 10% to 45% RH