Balancing energy use against visitor comfort is a paramount concern for hoteliers and those in the hospitality industry. Why is this so? Because energy costs are the second highest operating cost element in the hospitality industry. Over half of of those energy costs are related to heating and cooling.
Therefore, keeping heating and costs down is a big part of hotels remaining profitable. Yet providing hotel visitors with great comfort must also be a high priority. Consistent and desirable temperatures, quiet unit operation and superior air quality lead to visitor satisfaction.
There are also a variety of different spaces to provide comfort, from individual hotel rooms to restaurant spaces, large meeting rooms, swimming pools and fitness rooms.
ClimateMaster HVAC systems intelligently address all these challenges. Our water-source heat pumps systems offer higher abilities to reduce operational costs, system flexibility and comfort.
ClimateMaster water-source systems don’t let heat or energy go to waste, but instead move it to other areas of the building where heat is needed. Reliability is also a benefit, as water-source systems are independent, packaged systems. In the event that one unit fails, the entire system will keep operating.
The range of sizes of units available from ClimateMaster can provide total comfort for every size room from the small individual room to large public spaces:
- Ducted or free-standing models are designed to be acoustically quiet for the comfort of guests.
- Individual units provide protection from complete shut-downs associated with a central system.
- The system maximizes economy of first cost, and minimizes operating and maintenance costs.
- The units can be installed a few at a time, in the case of renovation.
- The units provide individual guest control.
- The units can also provide recreational, restaurant, laundry, and domestic water heat recovery.
- The system can be designed with front desk control and low limit.
Contact us to explore how ClimateMaster’s HVAC solutions for hospitality can improve your buildings!