ClimateMaster water-source heat pumps are the first choice for architects when designing energy-efficient buildings of the future. Why should you consider ClimateMaster products for your project?
- ClimateMaster is the number one manufacturer of heat pumps for tower-boiler and geothermal applications in the United States. Our heat pumps are chosen frequently because of ClimateMaster’s product innovation and local experience in delivering superior value, balancing efficiency with initial cost.
- The best local support through the best representatives in the industry.
- 50 years of history of innovation and supporting engineers to design superior buildings.
The Highest Efficiencies in the Industry
ClimateMaster routinely has products with the highest efficiencies around. Here are just a couple of reasons why:
- Our units are designed to recover heat using the building’s diversity by means of water, the most efficient means to transfer heat. At ClimateMaster, we are solely devoted to designing and producing water-source heat pumps. As a result, our products have continually set new industry energy efficiencies for the last 20 years.
- For instance, our TE Series delivers efficiencies up to 30 EER using superior product design, including vFlow, built-in intelligent variable waterflow, intelligent 2-stage compressor operation and variable speed fans.
- Boiler/tower applications: Our water-source heat pumps minimize the use of tower and boiler, due to moving heat from one side of the building to the other. So the boiler/tower only operates when outside temperatures are in the extreme.
- Superior geothermal heat pumps, too: Using the stable underground temperature, ClimateMaster geothermal heat pumps also deliver the highest efficiency of any system on the market.
- ClimateMaster’s hybrid systems combine geothermal (use as a heat sink) and tower operation (for heat rejection). The result? The best of both worlds in lower initial cost and high operating efficiencies.
LEED – High Performance Green Buildings
In years past, the theory of high performance “green” buildings was hard to define and the practice even more obscure. All of that is rapidly changing.
Thousands of projects in the United States have registered for certification under the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). There are LEED projects in all 50 states and 91 countries around the world.
From reflective roofs and super-efficient windows to flexible access floors and ultra-efficient HVAC systems, a wealth of new technologies is adding function, value, and high performance to today’s commercial buildings. Integrated design processes allow project teams to take full advantage of these technologies at the lowest first costs. Thanks to LEED and other programs, common benchmarks, support tools, and opportunities are emerging to offer market differentiation for buildings that create higher private and public value.
Better Indoor Air Comfort
With the ultimate ability to create HVAC zones using individual heat pumps and the superior ability of ClimateMaster water-source heat pumps to control humidity, you get great efficiency AND comfort with ClimateMaster water-source heat pumps.
Heat Pumps Designed for Aesthetics
Our units require minimal outdoor equipment and smaller mechanical rooms, they fit under ceiling / plenums and there is minimal duct work needed due to decentralized units.
Our products are designed and tested in our own certified sound lab, an industry exclusive.
Reliable Commercial Heating and Cooling Systems
ClimateMaster’s commitment to manufacture durable products is proven in the many systems still operating since their installation in the 1970’s. Due to decentralized operation, you have almost infinite redundancy of systems. ClimateMaster builds a reliable product and we stand behind our products.
Extensive On-Demand HVAC Design Assistance
With the best local representatives, your HVAC design support is only a phone call or a click away at ClimateMasterSolutions.com. Our reps can help you select the best water-source heat pump for your building, provide BIM models and selections. However, our reps can also help support you in the design of the rest of the HVAC system with the goal of efficient and reliable operation for years, while balancing first cost.
ClimateMaster water-source heat pumps in tower/boiler applications deliver the best initial cost – payback value.
Ultimate Application Flexibility and the Building Blocks for an Efficient System
- Our heat pumps are products for virtually almost any type of application; vertical / horizontal indoor units, vertical stack, rooftop and water-to-water and rooftop heat pumps. See pictures of application examples below.
- Pumping / water flow, including intelligent VARIABLE waterflow (vFlow) built-in at factory
- Outdoor air solutions ERV / DOAS
- Configuration, diagnostics and monitoring standard on iGate-enabled digital units
- BACnet, LON controls built-in at factory
- Multiple IAQ / filtration options – including filtering up to MERV 13