With one of the smallest cabinets in the industry, the Tranquility® 22 Compact (TY) Series will easily fit into tight spaces. Designed to be backward compatible with thousands of older water-source heat pumps, the Tranquility® 22 Compact (TY) Series heat pump is packed full of the innovation you have come to expect from the experts at ClimateMaster such as the iGate™ advanced control making the TY Series easy to operate and install.
- Sizes 024 (2 ton, 7.0 kW) – 060 (5 tons, 17.6 kW)
- Copeland Ultra-Tech 2-stage scroll compressor
- EarthPure® (HFC-410A) refrigerant
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
- Galvanized steel construction with attractive matte black epoxy powder coat paint front access panel
- Galvanized steel drain pan with powder coat finish
- Sound absorbing glass fiber insulation
- Unique double isolation compressor mounting for quiet operation
- Insulated divider & separate compressor/air handler compartments
- TXV metering device
- Field convertible discharge air arrangement for horizontal units
- Variable speed ECM fan motor
- Internally trapped condensate drain line (vertical units)
- Advanced Controls — iGate™ communicating control provides advanced unit functionality & comprehensive configuration, monitoring & diagnostic capabilities through digital communication links with the variable-speed fan motor, & communicating thermostat or Configuration/Diagnostic tool
Close Up Look
- Easy to remove blower housing for quick service & variable-speed ECM motor. Easy service access from multiple sides.
- Dual compressor vibration isolation for quiet operation.
- Easy access control box contains advanced digital controls with Remote Service Sentinel. Optional DDC controllers are available. iGate™ advanced control.
- Powder-coated insulated drain pan with condensate overflow protection.