- Vertical sizes 084 (7 tons, 24.6 kW) – 300 (25 tons, 87.9 kW)
- Unit configuration can be ordered with or converted to front or back return and top, front, or back discharge
- Field conversion uses all existing parts including panels and belts
- Electrical box can be field converted to be on front or back of unit
- Electric power can enter from any side of unit
Water and drain can be connected to either side
- Dual refrigeration circuits (TL168, 192, 240, 300)
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
TXV metering device
- Extended range (20 – 120°F, -6.7 – 48.9°C operation)
- Microprocessor controls standard (optional DXM and/or DDC controls)
- LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus and Johnson N2 compatibility options for DDC controls
- Unit Performance Sentinel monitoring system
- ClimaDry® II Modulating Reheat Option (TL vertical series only)
Close Up Look
- Dual compression refrigeration circuit in TL 168-300 equipment; single compressor refrigeration circuit in TL084-150.
- Condensate overflow is 1 of the 8 standard safeties in provided by the microprocessor controls in all TL Series units.
- Optional insulated water/refrigerant circuits allow extended range operation (ground loop applications).
- Belt-drive blowers with high-efficiency motors & multiple pulley adjustments.