GEODAY REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WE HAVE REACHED OUR CAPACITY ON REGISTRATIONS.
Hosted by ClimateMaster, the industry leader in geothermal, GeoDay is an all day workshop that is designed to educate on all aspects of geothermal technology.
The morning, classroom sessions, will cover a variety of topics such as the features and benefits of geo for consumers and dealers, ClimateMaster products and software programs to determine energy savings and Return on Investment. Also covered will be “How to Sell Geo” to your customers.
The afternoon session will be held on location where there will be a live demonstration of a loop installation. At this location an entire ClimateMaster geothermal system will be installed.
At the end of the day, you will have an excellent understanding of various loop designs, equipment installation, and software support that exists for geothermal.
- Factory representatives along with local HVAC contractors will be on hand to answer questions.
- Due to hands on training, this class will be limited to 100 people. Sign up now to reserve your spot in the class.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Transportation to and from the job site will be provided.
- Certificates will be mailed after GeoDay
- Prizes will be given out throughout the day.
When: Wednesday, September 19th
Where: Schaumburg Convention Center, Room-Utopia C & D
Time: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Cost: FREE (leave hotel portion blank, we will not be booking hotel rooms, type FREE in the PO Field on the registration page)
Deadline to sign up: September 5th.
Agenda will be updated shortly.